1. Your shoes are the first thing people subconsciously notice
about you. Wear nice shoes.
2. If you sit for more than 11 hours a day, there’s a 50% chance
you’ll die within the next 3 years.
3. There are at least six people in the world who look exactly
like you. There’s a 9% chance that you’ll meet one of them in your lifetime.
4. Sleeping without a pillow reduces back pain and keeps your
5. A person’s height is determined by their father,
and their weight is determined by their mother.
6. If a part of your body “falls asleep”, you can almost always
“wake it up” by shaking your head.
7. There are three things the human brain cannot resist noticing:
food, attractive people, and danger.
8. Right-handed people tend to chew food on their right side.
9. Putting dry…
View original post 525 more words